[Jumiso] All day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum
Brightening serum evens skin tone, treats hyperpigmentation and fades acne scars.
A heat sensation may be briefly felt when using the serum as Vitamin C is being absorbed into the skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
How to use
Cleanse and tone skin. Apply 3-4 drops on entire face during morning and evening skincare routine. Pat gently for better absorption.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalesis Root Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, panthenol, Betaine, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- NNVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Redness, Dehydrated, Sensitive, Hyperpigmentation, DrynessProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Hydrating, Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoVitamin Serum
Gives my skin that extra boost. No strong smell and makes skin feel hydrated
- TDTri D.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dark spots, Dryness, Fine lines + wrinkles, PoresSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Nice smell, Noticeable results, Gentle, No fragranceRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBrightened my face and neck skin
I’m 68yo with normal skin type. I bought a mini bottle to try on my face. The result after a week is just a surprise. I recommend it to brighten up dull skin. Warning! Will need to put on proper moisturiser and sunscreen!!!
- NNatalieVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Oiliness , Pores, Fine lines + wrinkles, Dehydrated, DrynessSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Hydrating, Non-sticky, SoothingRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoFeels nice on skin
I have oily/combo skin. Out of all the vitamin c serums I have tried, this one feels the nicest on my skin. It absorbs quickly leaving a soft matte finish, ideal for under my spf moisturiser. (Other vit c serums, e.g. drunk elephant’s one, tend to leave a shiny/greasy finish on me which I hate, because within an hour or two my oily skin adds to the shine). Only 4/5 stars though, because i haven’t noticed my skin looking THAT much brighter since I’ve been using it. It does a bit, but it’s not very noticeable. I will however continue to re-purchase, because it’s the only Vitamin C serum I’ve found that dries down properly/doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy at all, and I hope that it might be doing something good for my skin, maybe it is helping prevent wrinkles, I currently am wrinkle free though as I’m 27 and use spf religiously so only time will tell if the vit C serum helps that
- NHNayra Heredia O.I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt Didn’t Work For Me
I had high expectations due to all the positive reviews but I didn’t see any effects in my skin. The texture is light and it absorbs fast in the skin.
- SBSamantha B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Redness, Sensitive, Pores, DrynessSkin Type DryProduct Benefits Gentle, Hydrating, Soothing, Noticeable results, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI’m on my 3rd bottle
I love the way this has been healing my skin. I can’t leave the house without putting this serum on. It’s have become my holy grail skincare product- I won’t be without this.