[iUNIK] Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum
Formulated with 70% Propolis extract to soothe, nourish and calm irritated skin. Also contains 12% Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit extract for a brighter complexion. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne prone skin.
How to use
Cleanse and tone skin. Apply 3-4 drops on entire face during morning and evening skincare routine. Pat gently for better absorption.
Propolis extract, Aqua, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Propylene glycol Rosa damascena flower water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, Arginine, Allantoin, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Honey Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, beta-Glucan, Centella asiatica extract, Ficus carica Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Dipropylene glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Limonene
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- HSHannah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Uneven texture, Oiliness , Pores, Fine lines + wrinklesSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, No fragrance, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoI really enjoy it!
I have not been using it long enough to see any noticable differences yet but it is a lovely serum to use in the morning. I also feel like it's hydrating enough to allow me to skip moisturiser in the morning. it's not very sticky compared to other vitamin C serums and I already plan on repurchasing.
- CWCara W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Acne, Dryness, Acne scars, Uneven texture, SensitiveSkin Type DryProduct Benefits Lightweight, No fragrance, Hydrating, Gentle, SoothingRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo dewy
I love this so far, it’s very gentle on my dry skin yet it adds moisture and a lovely glow. Also a very good size for a serum at 50ml as they usually are 30ml so will last a long time. I only gave 4 stars as I don’t believe I have been using it long enough to see noticeable differences however my skin has definitely been less dry.
- EEllanaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLovely Hydrating Serum
This is a really light but hydrating serum for my skin, over 2 months I’ve noticed my skin is a lot brighter and evenly toned. Thank you like skin I love the products! x
- FFaithVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat!
This is such a lovely, glowy serum! It sits well under makeup and absorbs nicely into skin.
- OOliviaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood serum
I have used vitamin C serums for a while and I don’t notice much difference between them. This goes onto the skin nicely and absorbs easily and it does not pull under makeup or other skincare products.