[ISNTREE] Hyaluronic Acid Airy Sunstick SPF50+ PA++++
Easy to use sun stick formulated with eight types of hyaluronic acid and naturally-derived ice plant extracts to moisturise, cool and soothe skin. Leaves a soft, dry finish without stickiness.
How to use
Gently apply on the face, neck and other parts of the body exposed to the sun.
Water, Polyethylene, Propylheptyl caprylate, C12-C15 Alkyl benzoate, Homosalate silica, Ethylhexyl metyhoxycinnamate, Neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, Vinyl dimethicone,/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Butylene glycol, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Niacinamide, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, Vinyl dimethicone, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Ozokerite, Polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, Pinus pinaster bark extract, Bambusa vulgaris water, Mesmbryanthemum crystallinum extrat, Hibicus sabdariffa flower extract, Ceramide NP, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Laminaria japonica extract, Ulmus davidiana root extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Viola Mandshurica flower extract, Dioscorea japonica root extract, Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyurethane-11, Glyceryl caprylate, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Sodium hyaluronate, Adenosine, Astaxanthin, Pentylene glycol, Sodium acetylated hyaluronate, Sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, Ascorbyl propyl hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, Hydrolized hyaluronic acid, Hyaluronic acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol
- THToby H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoNeat spf
This is a handy spf! I can reapply easily throughout the day as its small and easy to carry around and it doesn't feel like there's anything on my face its super lightweight!
- JDJoanna D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Sensitive, Blackheads, Acne scarsSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Hydrating, Gentle, Soothing, No fragrance, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIt's really good
Does not leave any white cast on face, really smooth when applying and perfect under makeup.
- HHollieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood Sunstick For Going Out And About
This is such a handy suncream always have it when going out in the sun for too ups but it is quite expensive and half way through using it, it came out of its casing. So was a little disappointed. But nonetheless, it was a good buy!
- LLydiaI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Acne, Sensitive, Blackheads, Uneven textureSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, No fragrance, Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing
I’ve had it a year and it’s been amazing ! About to buy a new one. I was hesitant to spend £25! But when everyone else got burn in an hour of sun I tanned! And I always burn! I applied it to my face and body because it was all I had at the time. I’ve not got sunburnt one and I tan with it which never happens. It’s also so handy if you wear a full face of makeup too
- CRCariad R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Sensitive, DehydratedSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, No fragrance, Non-stickyRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoI dont know
I dont know how I feel about it. It feels like there is nothing on my skin after application now, this may sound good but has made me slightly paranoid on if I've used enough. One definite bad aspect is the bar is not securely placed in the barrel. When I first opened it, it fell out. Two fantastic aspects, 1) my skin is smooth and hydrated as anything 2) I have hugely sensitive skin and there has been no reaction