[Laneige] Miniature Cream Skin Refiner 25ml
Reinforces skin barrier with rich Amino Acid from White Leaf Tea Water. Formulated with mild ingredients and Cream Blending Technology to moisturise sensitive skin caused by dryness with a fresh finish.
How to use
Apply proper amount on the face evenly and pat gently for further absorption.
WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- LGLiga G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Redness, Sensitive, Uneven texture, DrynessSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Hydrating, GentleRated 5 stars12 seconds agoA big surprise!
I wasn't sure what to expect of this but wow, this product is amazing. The texture of it is quite unlike anything else. It's a little bit like liquidy milk and a little bit like oil BUT it absorbs fast and does not leave an oily finish. The skin feels really soft and smooth after using it. I do use it in the evenings more. But I've got sensitive skin with slightly damaged skin barrier and this is helping so much!
- AAlexI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoSo Good
It’s very hydrating for my skin as during the winter, my skin gets a lot of dry patches so this is great for that. It also makes my skin so soft.
- SSSharmeen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Dehydrated, Sensitive, Dark spots, Dryness, RednessSkin Type DryProduct Benefits Lightweight, Hydrating, Gentle, SoothingRated 5 stars4 weeks agoSo moisturising!
I have pretty dry skin and I wanted to try this out because I’ve heard it’s really good for moisturising and so far I really love it! It leaves a kind of dewy finish on the skin which absorbs moisturisers really well and it gives my skin a nice glow. I’ve noticed my skin looks a lot better because of this so when it’s finished I’ll definitely repurchase the bigger size!
- SOSofia O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Dehydrated, Uneven texture, Dryness, Fine lines + wrinkles, SensitiveSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, No fragrance, Gentle, HydratingRated 5 stars1 month agoLeaves my skin hydrated and supple
Fine and liquid consistency, easy to apply on the skin and is quickly absorbed leaving my skin hydrated and ready for the next step. The opening doesn’t have a stopper so there is ways the danger of spilling and using too much but a good option for travelling.
- SSan.UVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGlow / moisture
Very moisturising and hydrating, leaves you with a dew post application so if you don’t like that feeling, best to avoid. Small toner size to see if I want the full bottle of this or the dr ceuracle one