[ISNTREE] Mugwort Calming Ampoule
Mugwort is the latest popular Korean skincare ingredient due to its multi-tasking abilities in treating different skin concerns, such as breakouts and irritated skin to promote an overall healthy complexion. This powerful mugwort-enriched serum soothes, nourishes and strengthens tired or damaged skin. Contains 85% wormwood extract, which is a form of mugwort along with kava kava Root, leaf and stem extracts for skin soothing and skin barrier reinforcing.
Helps soothe skin and reduces redness.
How to use
Apply 2-3 drops on the face evenly and pat gently for better absorption.
Artemisia Princeps Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26,Erythritol, Betaine,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Panthenol, Propanediol, Beta-Glucan, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- RJRosie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern AcneProduct Benefits Noticeable results, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoStaple
Now a staple in my routine to keep breakouts at bay.
- NNikoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoreally good for sensitive skin!!
I have sensitive skin so my face turns red due to certain products and this really solves it!!
I love it sm it’s doesn’t feel oily and it’s not heavy on the skin really nice
- RRiveraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot that hydrating just feels like nothing
Wasn't really hydrating it barely done anything
- SRSarah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood for Breakout Prone Skin
I've been using this Serum for about 2/3 weeks now and I've seen a visible decrease in redness and irritation, I don't break out from this and when used alongside a standard acne fighting exfoliant like salicylic acid it can help offset some of the irritation that is common with those products. I use it at night, most nights but especially nights I use my exfoliant and those nights I always follow up with a mugwort sheet mask which helps calm any irritation and to protect your skins barrier.
- BHBrianna H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAbsolutely recommend
My skin is definitely less red and irritated after using this ampoule! There's no fragrance to it which I really appreciate and my skin is very hydrated and soft after applying it.