[Heimish] Artless Glow Base SPF50+ PA+++
A luxurious lightweight make up primer that provides the skin with hydration and SPF protection. Gives your skin a luminous glow by reflecting light, making it the perfect skincare to use by itself or under make up. Contains mild botanical ingredients such as Rosehip fruit, Thyme extract, and Peppermint extract to nourish skin and improve skin's elasticity.
How to use
Take a sufficient amount and gently apply on the face after moisturiser.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Octocrylene, Niacinamide, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891(titanium dioxide), CI 77019 (mica), PEG-100 Stearate , Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Beeswax, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Tin Oxide, Carmine, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Fragrance
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- SBSamantha B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Dehydrated, Redness, Blackheads, Sensitive, HyperpigmentationSkin Type DryProduct Benefits Lightweight, Nice smell, Hydrating, Gentle, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars18 seconds agoI prefer this to the Beauty of Josean sunscreen
Although I love the feel/ skin benefits of the beauty of Josean sunscreen I would often find that it irritated my eyes every now and then. After a free sample of this I was hooked! I got it straight away and I have been using it ever since. There is a potential for a white cast (I can’t tell as due to my light skin tone it blends in very easily) due to the pearl extract but the dewy finish is stunning and I’ve stopped using my Vieve primer. I would recommend this if you have issues with skincare and sensitive eyes.
- MMinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing, but..
This is truly a lovely product. Does everything it says it would. Glides on wonderfully and leaves a beautiful glow to the skin. Works great under make up or on its own. The only thing for me is that it is heavily perfumed. I really wish it was unscented as it does briefly make my skin a little red when initially applying. My skin is sensitive to fragrance in products so I know this won’t be the case for everyone. In conclusion I would recommend 100% but use with caution if you have sensitive skin!
- SGStephanie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Pores, Acne, DehydratedSkin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGlowy, smoothing and feels really nice on the skin
Glowy, smoothing and feels really nice on the skin
- PMPhebe M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI am obsessed
I love this product, it has a subtle glow and looks amazing under make up and actually helps it stay in place for longer
- MFMarwa F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBEST SUNSCREEN
It’s was exactly the way it was described