[Heimish] All Clean Green Foam
Ph-balancing cleanser contains witch hazel water, which mildly yet deeply cleanses skin. Suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin.
How to use
Apply cleanser on wet face and massage gently. Lightly moisten face and create a light foam, then spread on entire face with gentle circular motions.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- SShayVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoGreat For Sensitive Skin
Leaves your skin feeling soft not tight, and is great for a AM cleanser!
- MOMaria Oliveira G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Pores, Dehydrated, SensitiveSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Gentle, Soothing, Nice smellRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago3rd bottle already
This is my first time that i purchase this cleanser and honestly I always understand why it’s one of my favourites when I use it. Skin looks and feels SOFT. Like even just the texture and the smell of it just feels so so soft like if this product could be anything it would be a cloud ☁️ (see the emoji ? yeah it’s exactly this)
I would recommend it to anyone but I think it would do wonders for sensitive skin, dehydrated skin, combination to dry skin type, but I feel like with a good double cleanse even oily skin could use it tbh.
have such an amazing day~
- SHSidra H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dehydrated, Blackheads, Dark spots, PoresSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, No fragrance, Hydrating, Gentle, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBought 2 after testing!
Absolutely amazing product. I was chosen to test and review this and a couple of other products for free. I love this so much that i bought myself 2 of these. It leaves you with super soft skin!!! The rest of the products glide on your skin like silk. Skin has never felt so soft in years. In love with this and i intend on buying more when i run out again. I had some dark, uneven skin tone and spots and it literally cleared up my skin within a couple of weeks. Best facial cleanser i have EVER used. Can not fault it at all!
- MMS.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
Literally in love with this cleanser. My skin feel so soft after using it and it does not dry my skin at all. I prefer using it once a day.
- SKSofia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoWow!
I have dry skin and every cleanser I’ve been using, my skin afterwards feels kinda tight/dry. After using this cleanser my skin felt so good!! The only reason why I’m giving it 4/5 starts it’s because I personally didn’t like the smell of it. Thank you for the sample!!