[AMUSE] Chou Velvet-- 8 Shades
A natural vegan lip tint that applies effortlessly and melts onto lips like cream puff. Long lasting lightweight formula without smudging. Vegan & Cruelty-free.
- #1 BOKSOONGA CHOU: lovely pink peach shade.
- #2 Chou Chou: bright peach tone.
- #3 Seongsu-dong: neutral, muted orange-brown hue.
- #4 Floral Breeze: pinkish-red tone.
- #5 Milk Tea: neutral orange-beige shade.
- #6 Seoul Rose: soft and muted vintage rose hue.
- #7 Falling Blossoms: muted brick red
- #8 Jadu: soft, pinkish grape mauve shade
How to use
Apply a moderate amount to the centre of your lips and gently spread outwards.
Water, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diglycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Octyldodecanol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerine, Titanium Dioxide, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polyglycerin-3, Fragrance, Stevioside, Tartrazine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fast Acid Magenta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phloxine B, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunset Yellow FCF, Brilliant Blue FCF, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- SMSiobhan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoBeautiful lipstick
I really love these soft matte lipsticks. They are buildable and long lasting.
- DZDimitrinka Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago🙂
It's really nice product. I am so happy to have it.
- OFOlivia F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSooo pretty
The colour i got was such a pretty colour and has such a smooth and soft texture and doesn’t dry out my lips!!!