[Jumiso] All day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum
Brightening serum evens skin tone, treats hyperpigmentation and fades acne scars.
A heat sensation may be briefly felt when using the serum as Vitamin C is being absorbed into the skin.
Suitable for all skin types.
How to use
Cleanse and tone skin. Apply 3-4 drops on entire face during morning and evening skincare routine. Pat gently for better absorption.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalesis Root Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, panthenol, Betaine, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- DDinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Hydrating, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSecond time buying
Love this product so much! It has consistently been evening out my skin.
- PAPrincess A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dark spots, Oiliness , Acne scars, AcneSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Lightweight, Nice smell, Noticeable resultsRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoGlowing
I love this product!! You can really see the dullness leave your skin after 1 application. Unfortunately I can only give 4 stars because I have a reaction (to all Vitamin C products) but it’s soo good and does wonders for hyperpigmentation.
- HRHannah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Dark spotsSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Gentle, Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoCheap and effective DUPE to Medik8!!
Been using this for 2 weeks now and really enjoying it. Previously was using the Medik8 vit C serum and desperately wanted a cheaper but just as effective option. Was recommended this from My Glass Skin on instagram and after reading all the reviews I decided to give it a go! Very happy. Also the packaging, delivery and stock provided by likeskin was great!
- GHGill H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern HyperpigmentationSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Hydrating, GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSuper c
Lovely rich textured serum with the added brightening of vitamin C, lovely
- NNVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Redness, Dehydrated, Sensitive, Hyperpigmentation, DrynessProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Hydrating, Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVitamin Serum
Gives my skin that extra boost. No strong smell and makes skin feel hydrated