[COSRX] Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser
Gentle foam cleanser exfoliates dead skin cells and excess sebum. It helps to reduce blemishes and breakouts by unclogging pores, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Suitable for acne prone and sensitive skin.
PLEASE NOTE: People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
How to use
Apply cleanser on wet face and massage gently. Lightly moisten face and create a light foam, then spread on entire face with gentle circular motions.
Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Caster Oil, Salicylic Acid, Ctric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TeaTree) Lear Oil, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexandiol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- NUNalan U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoGood Cleanser For Oily Skin
Is not drying for oily skin and helps remove any other impurities from my skin. Also provides a nice smooth base for the rest of your skincare. Would deffo recommend:)
- JWJorja W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Acne, Uneven texture, BlackheadsSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Noticeable resultsRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat product
It smells good while really helping to keep my skin smooth and clear. It's really helped my acne paired with a oil cleanser
- HSHannah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Acne, Acne scars, OilinessSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits GentleRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGentle for oily skin
Non drying for my oily skin like lots of other cleaners.
- PKPriya K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Dark spots, Acne, Acne scars, Dehydrated, HyperpigmentationSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Gentle, Hydrating, Noticeable results, Lightweight, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSalicylic acid daily gentle cleanser
The cleanser is very light and gentle on my skin, it’s soft and foamy and once rinsed off and patted dry leaves my skin feeling hydrated and nourished.
- ALAgustina L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Redness, Acne scars, Blackheads, OilinessSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Noticeable results, Soothing, Gentle, LightweightRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoSalicylic acid Daily Gentle cleanser
I think it’s pretty good for oily to very oily skin types. When you use it to wash your face it really cleanses your face but does leave a slight “squeaky clean feel” or a bit drying. The cleanser foams really nicely and has a creamy texture straight out of the tube. It works really great for oily skin because it removes all the sebum and impurities, totally recommend if you have oily skin/blackheads or acne!!