[COSRX] Aloe Soothing Sun Cream
This lightweight sunscreen with the consistency of a moisturiser combines hydration and sun protection, without leaving a white cast. Graded SPF50 PA+++ which offers skin high protection against UVB and UVA rays. Aloe leaf extract helps to soothe and keep skin moisturised.
How to use
Take a sufficient amount and gently apply on the face, neck and other parts of the body exposed to the sun.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol,Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- AAimeeVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Acne, Oiliness , Fine lines + wrinklesSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Hydrating, Gentle, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest Sunscreen!
Best face sunscreen I’ve used! I struggle with breakouts whenever I use facial SPF but have had no issues with this whatsoever, doesn’t feel greasy after application and zero white cast. Just ordered my second bottle.
- MKMalwina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
Really light sun cream, it has really light and nice smell, leave me skin very soft and smooth!
- JSJacqueline S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Sensitive, Acne scarsSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Hydrating, Non-stickyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice spf.
I’d wanted to try this for a while and it’s become my new favourite sunscreen. It blends in well leaving no cast but I did have a little bit of trouble with it was first with it piling. It works better without a moisturiser underneath. Overall Its a great price and I’d definitely buy it again.
- PLPriti L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Non-sticky, Hydrating, SoothingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
As I use Cosrx products for my skin care routine and wanted to try the sunscreen from same company and I’m loving it. It is soothing and doesn’t give the sticky feeling.
- SMSana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern Hyperpigmentation, Acne, SensitiveSkin Type CombinationProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Soothing, Noticeable results, HydratingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing SPF!!
I was looking for an spf that doesn’t irritate eyes but also works with my acne prone skin, the aloe in this really does calm my skin down and no irritation at all, my staple spf!