[iUNIK] Centella Calming Gel Cream
A light weight gel cream infused with 70% centella leaf water, 10% tea tree leaf water and 6 kinds of sprout extracts. Soothes and clarifies skin while reducing blemishes and wrinkles, leaving it refreshed and resilient.
How to use
Disclaimer: Please note ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
Doing a patch test before using any new product is recommended.
- AAngelaI recommend this productSkin Concern OilinessSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Lightweight, Hydrating, Gentle, Non-sticky, SoothingRated 5 stars5 days agoSo gentle
I love this product, I have oily/combination skin type and this is very nice and not too heavy
- AAngelaVerified BuyerI recommend this productSkin Concern OilinessSkin Type OilyProduct Benefits Lightweight, Non-sticky, Gentle, Soothing, HydratingRated 5 stars6 days agoAmazing and gentle
As someone with oily skin type this works really well as a moisturiser without feeling to heavy on the skin 💕💕
- BBeccaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHelped Me Loads!
My skin has improved so much since I’ve started to use this, I get really bad acne and I have several acne scars and lots of redness on my face, yet since using this, my acne scars aren’t as red so they aren’t as obvious and I’ve found that I haven’t really gotten many spots. I have very oily skin and this is amazing as it’s more of gel and I feel like it doesn’t just sit on top of your skin! I mean it’s made me feel more confident seeing as so many people have said to me about how good my skin looks :)
- EDEllie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove it!!
I use this product in combination with the Cosrx Salicylic Acid Gentle Cleaner, and it does WONDERS for my skin. Would totally recommend!!
- KSkaye s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat!!
Definitely one of my new favourite products, will be purchasing again:)))